Benefits of Shepherd Huts
Timber Leisure is a leading UK supplier of Shepherd Huts. Based in Sussex, Timber Leisure are able to build and deliver Shepherd Huts throughout the UK. Timber Leisure can supply fully assembled Shepherd Huts for sale to your place of business to meet your specific bespoke requirements. As a leading Shepherd Huts supplier, we aim to meet your ideal bespoke Shepherd Huts needs within your allocated budget. Shepherd Huts are becoming a popular, environmentally friendly alternative to camping in a tent or caravan. Shepherd Huts provide you and your campers with various benefits.
How can you resist one of these dinkily-proportioned huts on wheels, full of vintage charm. Modern uses for Shepherds huts, which generally require no planning permission, include turning them into glamping accommodation, spare rooms, posh sheds, writing dens, home offices, beauty salons and country retreats. As we stated before shepherd huts are a cost-effective way of adding space and don’t need full planning as you can change the location of your shepherd’s hut in the future, should you wish to?
Timber Leisure has listed for you the top 10 benefits of a Shepherd Hut:
- Extended occupancy, all year camping season – Shepherds huts are all weather so they can be used in the cold of winter and the heat of summer so they provide all year round revenue, unlike any tent.
- Help generate new revenue from marginal areas of your land. So shepherd huts help you make better use of your available land.
- Up to 4 times the revenue income compared to a tent pitch per night so you receive a higher income per booking.
- Rapid return on investment – The shepherds huts will pay for itself within 12 months
- High occupancy rates – The occupancy rate of a camping pod is typically 50% – 65%
- Higher perceived value in the eyes of your customers because they get more comfort
- Better security for campers – Shepherds huts come with lockable windows and doors making them a lot more secure then tents.
- Diversify your campsite. – A shepherds hut allows you to diversify your campsite, holiday park or caravan site business allowing you to offer more choice to your potential clients.
- Electrics can be fitted – Shepherd huts can have electrics fitted for the convenience for the owner and campers. It can allow campers to have heating, lighting and electrical points inside their camping pods.
- Sleeps 4 – Shepherd huts can sleep up to 4 people so if required you can have shepherd huts that are suitable for families.
If you are looking for the perfect solution to help improve the revenues at your campsite or leisure park, throughout the year; then shepherds huts are exactly what you are looking for!
Whether you are looking for 10 shepherd huts for your campsite or 1 shepherd hut for your home, Timber Leisure welcome your enquiry and look forward to hearing from you. Please call 01424 251479 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Get a Shepherds Hut today
Timber Leisure’s Shepherd Huts have been designed for use on campsites, leisure parks and open fields, in fact, Shepherd Huts can be situated almost anywhere, and on any terrain. Shepherd Huts can be used by:
Outdoor activity centres
Fisheries / Fishing Lodges
Nature Reserves (Hides for watching animals)
Retreats and Meditation Centres
Contact Timber Leisure
Whether you are looking for 10 Shepherd Huts for your campsite or 1 Shepherd Hut for your home garden, Timber Leisure welcome your enquiry and look forward to hearing from you. Please call 01424 251479 or email us at email@example.com